1. At the top-right of the page, click the Settings icon to open the drop-down menu, and select Setup.
2. Filter by entering Visualforce Pages in the Quick Find.
3. Click New.
4. In the Page Information section, create a new Visualforce page, and name it appropriately to reference the specific object (with no spaces).
5. In the Visual Markup section, insert the following code into the body:
6. Replace the marked parentObject to be the object of the Visualforce page.
7. Click Save.
Sometimes you just want to talk to someone. Our customer support team is available by phone: